Welcome to the Containerisation International Awards 2013!
NOW OPEN FOR ENTRIES!
The Containerisation International Awards recognise those companies and individuals that, over the past year, have made an outstanding contribution to the container liner shipping and logistics industry, either through being innovative, proactive and pioneering.
The Containerisation International Awards are open to any individual or company within the container shipping industry from around the world. We encourage entries in more than one category per individual / company, where appropriate.
Why should you enter the Containerisation International Awards 2013?
- Gain international recognition from the industry
- Demonstrate leadership in your field and get awarded for your contributions to the container shipping industry.
- Celebrate your achievement with industry leaders, the awards judging panel and the team behind Containerisation International
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Environmental Campaign of the Year
- Global Ocean Carrier of the Year
- IT Process Innovation of the Year
- Technological Innovation of the Year
- International Terminal Operator of the Year
- Investment in People Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Logistics Service Provider of the Year
- Port of the Year
- Regional Carrier of the Year
- Shippers’ Choice Award – not open for entries
How to enter the Containerisation International Awards 2013?
You can enter for the Containerisation International Awards 2013 online.
It’s quick and easy to complete your entry however please make sure you have downloaded the how to enter kit to know what information you may need as once you start completing the form you will have to complete the process in one session.
Each application consists of three sections:
Section 1: Tell us who you are and tell us about your company
Section 2: Tell us about your achievement – please refer to the individual category criteria for this part, to ensure you prepare a winning entry
Section 3: Summarise your application
The Containerisation International Awards 2013 is an ideal networking opportunity for business leaders and decision makers in the liner shipping, freight logistics and ports/terminals industry, its single focus on the container sector makes it unique among the many freight transport and shipping functions held every year.
The Containerisation International Awards is the ideal event to reward best practice, talent, endeavour, innovation and creative thinking and to recognise those companies and/or individuals that have contributed to making the container industry a safer, more secure, engaging and greener place in which to work.
With your support the 2013 Awards will be bigger and better! Please contact any member of the team today for details of how to either enter the awards, host a table on the night or take up one of our sponsorship opportunities.